Blur Queen

Didn't really work today because i'm chatting all the way in the whole afternoon and reading ppl's blog.lolz...

Dun know what's wrong with me..i'm blur sotong lately. I put my clothes in the washing machine to wash yesterday and in my mind, i thought i had already hang it. But..today after my work, my housemate asked me 'Hazel, did u washed clothes?'. Then, i looked up & flash back..Oops..it's my clothes!I actually kept it in til the next day..haha!

Then, i forgot where i placed my hp. Guess wat.the hp is actually in front of me lo."-"!!! Dun know what's wrong v me. I think coz i'm thinking how m i going to solve my financial prob.Mm..find aggressively but seems like no news at this moment..DUn know y but my fren can find so easily..Luck i guess..ANyway, i need to buck up...Positive thinking pls...

Did i share the view from my room window? The lights during the nights around HDB flats do looks nice but u can sense the loneliness as it's all closed to themselves..Tat's life in Sg...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...