Terminal 3

It has been quite sometime since I last spend my weekend in Singapore. I had to work OT . I broke my own record. I worked until 9.30pm last Friday and the following day until 3pm. I had a date with SSC and JF after work. Sound dating le..haha but actually we went to Terminal 3 to look for Vietnam coffee and at the same time have a look at the new terminal. So, we took mrt to change airport and took snappies…Mission failed. We can't find the coffee…

Nothing much there. Everything is brand new and the design is nice and looks spacious. U can see many students went there to study at those booth stalls. Business there is not good. They occupied the seats and never even bother order anything to eat. The shops there are quiet except for the Food court. Guess it cheaper..hehe!
Alike rite?So SSC asks me to take photo..hehe
Combination...

After photo taking session is over, we took mrt to Geylang to have our dinner. JF brought us to the famous ‘BEEF Fried Kueh Tiao’.Took the pictures also. Then I took a pic of JF slowly choose the bean sprout piece by piece to put it aside before having the kuey tiao. So picky,rite?haha!Took it without his acknowledgement.
Famous Beef Kuey Tiao..Tempting? Cost me SGD $6
JF-The guy who dislike bean sprout
End of the day stay at home and slept early tat nite. Dun know why so tired…

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...