Cheers to M3

Wanna as bright & colourful like the flowers. It’ll brighten up your spirits**

A happy woman is one who has no cares at all; a cheerful woman is one who has cares but doesn't let them get her down. Beverly Sills

I want to be trained so & I must bear in my mind. Learning to absorb positive ones and output the negative ones.

Thanks for everyone who has gave me words of encouragement. After a few days emo-ing stage. I’m back to normal I guess. Learning to LET GO will be the best way and get it out of mind will be the best medicine.

I’m going to KL this Friday. My sis helped me to bought Friday morning bus ticket to KL from JB so Thursday need to rush back JB after work. News showed that M’sia gov has launched the new JB custom with new system for the travelers & vehicles to and fro Singapore yesterday. But turned out even more jammed. Check out THE STAR today or any newspapers that features the news. Hope I won’t stuck in jam tmr for like 3 hrs or else will die of hunger and my patience is killing me..

P/S: Gonna meet few bunch of frens there so photos will upload soon.hehe!

10 days to go…

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...