Horoscope


"Try not to get weighed down by your own emotions today.But make sure you give them the opportunity to have their time in the spotlight. You may find that there is a strong force working to cover up the truth of what you really feel. Make sure you express yourself openly and honestly. At the same time, you don't want to be so over-dramatic that you blow thing
hings out of proportion and add more melodrama to the situation. "
My Horoscope (LEO) today: 13-03-2009- Pam gave this to me..like a reminder for me everyday..hehe
I would say Yes/Maybe/No to it..haha!Too contradicting huh?Many things running in my mind now. Always ponder and wonder what will my future like.Always daydreaming everyday..haha!!
Met up with Wan Teng a.k.a peanut yesterday. It was nice of her(little mummy) came to my office area to have lunch v me. So i managed to pass her the red packet for little Jackson. The little token from the Nutz members. :)
She looks different dy. All I can say Woman are ‘wei da’. They need to bear the pain during the menses. Pregnant summore need to carry a big ball in front and need to bear the pain of labouring. Then after give birth need to maintain the figure back which is very hard to do so. Salute to WT mummy. She did a great job and she is so happy when she talks about her baby..
P/S: I think i gonna break record. I received 8 wedding invitations card for this year!It's only March and everyone is telling me that they are getting marry.. *Worry Sigh*
Need to save $$ for angpow giveaway...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...