Nose

I went to Tan Tock Seng hospital for my second check-up yesterday. The purpose of the heck-up is to follow up on my nose condition due to frequent nose bleed. I applied for time-off and attend the appointment which I booked 2 weeks ago.

So, everything goes smoothly and except need to be on so called medication for 3 months due to my nose sensitivity. So, doctor prescribed a kind of medicine which requires me to sniff it on both left and right nose hole. It is also useful for signus problem which I happened to have it as well.
So, I need to bring this thing with me wherever I go to remind myself to use it everyday.



This small bottle costs me $27.95 and I wonder how long can it lasts…I still need to use it for 3months time. Then my consultation costs me $53.00. I’m totally broke man..spend $440plus this month for the nose medical bill..Arggh….


3 comments:

e.huI said...

gal, how you feel now? getting better?

LeO GaL said...

Thanks gal. Still on medication lo.need to spray every morning for 3mths to see the result..

LeO GaL said...

yup..i like drug addict..hv to sniff the thing..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...