Finally...

Finally out of sudden and nowhere i make the decision. I jz have the urged these few days. I been holding back on decisions all the time.But this time round i learned to make one although not like very important but to me it's totally unexpected..
And most important my parents are very supportive.I so surprised and touched. Thanks a lot daddy mummy.I feel happy for their encouragement and supportiveness..
Anyway, i jz booked the ticket and i going to somewhere alone on the 1st week of august.Yup. I'm going to travel alone.Scary but exciting also. I finally take the initiative take one step i front.haha!Awaits the day to come...
$$ spend but i know the experience and exposure learned cannot be replaced..
Counting the days...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...