Grilled Ice-cream

I finally get to taste the grilled ice-cream. The special dessert which u can only taste in one of our outlet, Kuriya Raffles City. It's actually a casual dining concept and the ambience and services are very superior as well.haha!I sound like promoting it but then the outlet is different concept from neighourhood sushi outlet nor fast-food japanese restaurant.
Anyway,just to share the pic of the grilled ice-cream.It's actually the white egg at the outter layer and vanilla ice-cream in the inner, Taste special as the white egg is slightly burned. But i heart the presentation of this dessert.
I wanted to try when we had our dry run previously but no chance. I did mentioned about the dry run post at Kuriya Raffles City. Finally the time has come...
Just 2 pic of how the dessert looks like...

It has few flavors of fruits to go with it!!
P/S: Going to KL next week to attend my diploma cum uni fren wedding lunch and gonna meet with some of my frens. Gonna have a gathering at KL..

2 comments:

alancornthwaite@me.com said...

http://woodendollshousefurniture.blogspot.com/

alancornthwaite@me.com said...

here is a blog about dolls house furniture.
do you own a dolls house
http://woodendollshousefurniture.blogspot.com/
see my blog on the magic of miniture

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...