Celebration with Nuts


I had my dinner celebration with the nuts. P.har and Lax met me on fri nite to treat me western foods for my birthday treat. Photos taken but it's not with me so i can't upload it. The restaurant is not bad in terms of the ambience & location. Brussels Cafe @ Jaya One. It's just located opposite UTAR building. It is a developed place with all the bars, restaurants and office buildings there. You can view the information here.
Celebration continues on sat with Jin Yann.I get to eat japanese food. It's simply delicious and satisfied. The restaurant name : HANAZEN which is also located at Jaya One as well. We called for reservation. I'm simply blessed with nuts members take good care of me.

Some random photos of the foods taken @ the jap restaurant and total bill amount RM200 ++ and Jin Yann & P.har paid for it. Really appreciate~
Sashimi~Lotsa of different kind of fishes with the super thick slices. Tumbs up~
Salmon Sashimi~Lovin it!
Beef set that we ordered to share. Big portion and luckily we are sharing it~
Kakiage tempura and it's crispy and delicious~
Wonder y p.har took photo like this?this place is reserved for our big sis, lax. She supposed to come and join us but absent from the date~
3 nuts with the sashimi~

After the luxury dinner, we went for a drink at one of the pub. P.har's bf joined us for the drink and taught me the dice game. We were all kinda bored there so played the dice game and drink. That's how i spent my weekend last week. Stayed over nite at p.har's house over the weekend and she dropped me at one of the station on Monday for work.It's a meaningful weekend with all the celebration and gathering with them.
Luckily i still have a bunch of frens who are so thoughtful and worry about me. Dun worry guys i will try to get over this period and change my life in different way~ :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...