Fashion with Foggiare

Simple one colour top paired with my jeans and scarf as accessory and I am ready to go out with friends for outing. I got the simple yet elegant top from Foggiare - Collection 81.

Did i mentioned that my friends said i look sweet with my outfit of the day? hehe! It makes my day totally...

I also purchased the lampshade skirt in indigo (SGD 31.90) from NEX-one of their branch there. It is superb comfort and suitable for working and casual as well. Took a picture in the lift of my overall look that night. I paired it with my pink top and it outshine my overall look.


The quality of the skirt is good too. Had a few wash and it still looks as new as it is. Defintely a choice to be and indigo and blue are my favourite colour of all time.

I always have the habit to check their website on random days a week to see if there is any new updates. Their range of clothes are suits me for my work attire and at the same time not too formal. It can be as casual attire too. Their quality is equivalent to their price and i personally think it is quite reasonable.

Anyway, Foggiare is giving away 10 $100 foggiare vouchers. All we need to do is to blog with a picture of us wearing it and share our shopping experience. The top 10 entries get a $100 foggiare voucher. So here i am trying my luck :)

2 comments:

Foggiare said...

Hello Hazel!

Just to let you know, we have linked you on our foggiare facebook page :)

Love,
Jo from Foggiare

Hazel said...

Thanks!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...