Level 33



It is my second time to Level 33 located at Marina Bay Financial Centre.
This is my first post here with my ex-colleagues.

This time round i went with my uni mates and alice. They wanted
to see the singapore view. I think this is a perfect spot view where we can see MBS, Singapore flyers and tall buildings around Singapore.

Thanks to Ray for his Canon digital camera plus my lomo apps in iphone does the trick for the snap shots:-





As you can see lotsa of white dots floating in the picture. There are all the wishing balls floating on the river at marina bay.
I wrote on one of the balls. My wish for year 2012 :)











Walnut & myself - Picture taken from outside of the glass.
That's explain the reflection of the photographer in the picture.


Clearer picture of both of us.


Since Alice does not drink, she took cranberry juice instead.


We were camwhoring while drinking, looking at the view from our seat and gazing at the scenery. Sometimes it really does feel good doing nothing and just sit there for hours gazing, sit back and relax.

I wore my new bought spec and i think it looks pretty nice to play with.
Using my iphone leme cam apps to make wonders on the snaps...




We took a picture of the signage to prove that we went there before.
Ahaha...i guess it's a norm to do so.

Ending with my vain photo and i'm loving it.

Wishing everyone Happy New Year 2012!

Great start for everyone and hopefully myself as well.

A year older and hope wiser as well.

Let me overcome the bad stuffs and have good things coming in non-stop throughout the year.


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...