Love

" There is a kind of love that gives you the courage to be better than yourself. One that makes you feel that anything is possible."

When do yourself really feels that anything is possible? I do feel it when i am surrounded with love. Love from family members, kins, loved ones and friends. The love given was not artificial, or even give for the sake of being fake ones. Love can be beautiful and it can be a cruel one if you get yourself hurt.

I miss being the feeling of loved and wish to be loved. I admit that i don't like the feeling being lonely but sometimes i wish to be alone too. Sound contradicting? I do think so..haha! Nevertheless i will make my life as colourful as possible. At least being a workaholic on weekdays do served the purpose of making the life fullest.

Family bonding is very important. After both grandma been hospitalizing for the past one month, grandpa 1 year anniversary, family issues with all troubles brewing, family bonding gets closer then. It is something good and bad as in good that family members get to understand one another even better and bad because troubles brewing within the family. I love my family despite sisters have conflict and arguments along the journey.

Friendship valuable especially when age gets older. Friends are getting lesser and the gap is getting bigger as time goes by. I am thankful that i have several good friends ever since secondary schools til now. Although we seldom contact but we shared the common thoughts of life that we believed in.

Love comes in many ways and how we perceived it. It depends on how we handle it and take it. Love is fragile but it bring out the life of an individual. I love my family, friends and people that are important to me...

2 comments:

Huai Bin said...

I can totally relate. When I'm not in a relationship, I want to be in one. When I'm in one, I want to be single. Grass is always greener. :x

Hazel said...

Totally agree with u...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...