Project 365: 3rd week of June- A shoot A day


# 1 - 17/6: Brought my roses arrangement to office and brighten up my working desk

#2- 18/6: Rushing for Tender and my director got me the famous maxwell fish slice bee hoon soup. Awesome Taste! 

#3- 19/6: Watching the roses wither gracefully day by day

#4- 20/6 : Tender submitted and finally got to have a decent dinner at Astons @ Paya Lebar

#5- 21/6 : Ba Zhang from my lady boss. The home made dumpling from her mother

#6- 22/6: Salmon sashimi salad with cherry tomato and special sauce. Delicious!

#7& 8- 23/6: Photo with bestie and Zihui on Enghee's wedding dinner

June coming to the end and I had started my wedding dinner marathon. It is gonna be a busy week with tender submission, wedding dinners, family outing and events hopefully.



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...