My Say: Volupza Victoria Dress







I created this column quite sometimes back so here I am reviving it back to my post. I bought an elegant black maxi dress from Volupza few weeks ago. It was my choice to have it dress up on my buddy's wedding dinner. The parcel arrived in good piece and there is even the logo of the blogshop on the corner of the envelope. I always love unwrapping the package that i bought through online. It's like unwrapping birthday present. The feeling is awesome.

The dress fits me very well and I am loving it! The dress is made of lustrous chiffon with 2 separate piece of satin inner lining.It is superb comfortable to wear. It's my first time shopping with Volupza and i had a pleasant experience. The replies are prompt and patient with my enquiries. 

I posted on my instagram too :)


Add me at my instagram @hazelleo.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...