Buffet-licious


Jz read BY & YP blog..make me envy only.too bad can't join u al gather together.Posted their photos and show me also. Anyway,wait for me ya. I'm coming to KL soon i guess as long as my SAP can settle soon. Kinda hectic life recently with the workloads and OT everyday. Driving me insane. But a little treat from the new outlet-buffet concept on last Friday do let me relax a bit with the nice foods and nice ppl..haha!


After the dinner, my col and i took cab to kranji and back to JB. Reached home almost 12am and luckily my mum and sis came to pick me up at city square..
Let's the pic says:---

"


"


"


"

Zuwai Kani-Alaska King Crab-The meat is juicy and fresh from Japan

Portion of the dessert photos to show..hehe



Raw Seafoods display....




Oyster from Japan-Simply delicious..It's premium seafood served tat day for us..Kinda shiok..hehe...


Appreciation to Tsubasa-san. She served us with the nice foods...Sweating and busy throughout the nite~



This is nice too. The codfish with the green mussels..


Pics taken at the dessert corner~

Can find me?Can't coz i'm the photographer..My colleagues


HL & m3. Both acting again..haha!We are drinking beer this time. hoho!



Cher-Maria-M3


OSD+Procurement+Doreen


m3 with the big poster outside the outlet before i back home. Looks tempting rite?haha!

More photos has uploaded in facebook..Go check it out ya.. Cheers~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...