Grateful & thankful


Family
I just want to express my gratefulness & gratitude to my family members for everything. Words unable to express it all as some words are better left unsaid.

Things wasn't going smoothly last year and they are my pillar support throughout the periods although now still hanging there.There are always arguments,disputes and conflicts but it's intentions are goodwill for one another. However the way we express maynot be pleasant to the other party. So communication is very important and the way you express it also brings significant to the receiver. It will affect the receiver feelings and thoughts.

We always convey those mushy stuffs thru telecommunications instead of telling face to face to one another. Perhaps we are shy to do so and feeling uncomfortable being so mushy. That's how our family members convey our care and concern.

Since the death of my grandpa, we began to spend more times with our family members which we always do but rather in a different way now. It's more on personal touch for now and not only the death of my grandpa and also some issues that happened on me and my sis we began to lean more on family support. Friends supports are important as well. Being grateful to know my frens who been supporting me always makes me feel thankful all the time.

Gratitudes and thankfulness cannot be expressed by words and can only keep in heart and learn to appreciate and cherish it. Everyone can be happy if we know how to cherish and appreciate people surrounding us but we,human tends to be wild. Temptations cannot be curbed and it lost the true meaning of cherish & appreciation.

Everyone loves to be tempted and it depends on your own will how to curb it and balance it. I always wish things turn out the way it was supposed to be as the image has been painted in my mind. I painted my own imagination world and when things turn out the other way, i feel upset and keep thinking over and over again. I always have a lot of wishes and why in my mind.This makes me a doubtful lady all the time. This is a bad habit when i thought every disaster will turn out good eventually..

2 comments:

whsy said...

i like this post a lot alot :)

may u have a great year this year hazel!!

LeO GaL said...

thanks winnie...

same to u...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...