Little Voice From Heart

Courage is being afraid but going on anyhow
It's very true as we always tend to be afraid to take a step ahead or cross over.We often tend to afraid of the uncertain circumstances which may lead us to nowhere or end up nothing in the end. The comfortable level has been created out of realization.

Courage is the power to let go of the familiar. It requires us to pluck out of courage to let of with our familiarize situation. Be it person u always be with or the surroundings us which lead us to 'no worries' days. It is not easy to let go as your mindset has been set to the level to be it like the way it was and never thought of changing it. Letting go doesn't mean good or bad but it's the willingness of you to be different part of yourself. Have you ever ask yourself would you have the courage to let go what you have now and search for the new ones? Sometimes courage plays a role to fight against your fear of letting go :)

"Courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I’ll try again tomorrow" Ever since the incidents that happened around me last year reminds me of not giving up easily.Be it in my life path or love path as i believe that one day god will make it way for me when it seems to be nowhere. Little voice encouraging me to be strong-minded to face the obstacles. Although it is tough and challenging, bear with it as you can go through it. It hurts you but u bear with it and soon enough unexpected will come by.I hope this little voice of mine will keep me moving on for the better and open my heart~ 


"Courage is the little voice telling me not to give up so easily"~ 


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...