Hokkaido Ichiba @ The Gardens Mall, KL


Took this snapshot using Instagram and it is my first shot of the Friday morning from Cititel Midvalley.I love the snap and it shows the bustling city of KL early morning.

 This is my first trip to KL for meeting in my current company and it is truly a good experience. I waited for 5 hours to have the meeting going and i missed my flight.Took the flight back the next day morning.

Nevertheless we had our dinner at Hokkaido Ichiba @ The Gardens Mall as our client would like to have Japanese cuisine. So thanks to him we had a good dinner on that night and even gave me a chance to snap the photos before everyone starts the dinner.

Pardon my photos as it is all taken using iPhone. Thus, explains the quality of the photos. Fret not the food taste is awesome despite on the photo qualities. It's our first time here and we are satisfied with the food quality and services. The staffs do replenish my ocha without even asking them to do. They are prompt to our queries as well.

Unagi Ozushi Sushi RM28
Autumn MK RM22

Presentation is splendid. Unagi is soft and not dry to go with the sushi rice. Autumn MK consists of ebiko (fish roe),lobster salad and avocados as the topping of the sushi rice. I love the combination taste of sushi and gives me a thumbs up for my craving of the day.


Atsuyaki Tamago RM 7
This is recommended by my client. Don't be deceive with the look as it is japanese fried egg and the egg texture is very smooth like silken tofu. Simplicity is great!


Ala Carte for Kushiyaki Mori RM35
Combination of hotate (scallop) from left, meatball, leek with pork, salmon meat, shishamo,mushroom and chicken.  


Gindara Shioyaki RM28
As you can see the gindara meat is very smooth and tender. I love having it.


This is a must try ala carte. 
Many thanks to my client for his excellent recommendation.
Wagyu Tataki 75g RM75 is exactly good recommendation for beef lover.
Nicely sliced surface grilled japanese beef. The medium well done wagyu texture able to make you savour into the heavenly taste.


Setsu no Sashimi Moriawase RM 180
Sashimi assortment with toro,hamachi, salmon,mekajiki,ebio,sea urchin and prawn. The Toro was splendid taste as you can feel the fats around your mouth edge when you put into your mouth. All the sashimi are fresh and nicely sliced.


Next we have Aburi Kaki Ponzu RM18
Superb delicious fresh oyster with wakame, cucumber and japanese ponzu. You can truly taste the osyter freshness and won't feel uncomfortable with the taste as ponzu blend it well with the combination.


Ankimo Ponzu RM13
It's the frogfish liver aka japanese foie gras.It's my first time to try it and the taste and texture is alike with french foie gras. Definitely a nice try of the dish.


 Negitoro Temaki RM12
I miss it so i couldn't miss the chance not to order it. It totally complete my meal of the day :)



I would definitely visit the restaurant again if I happen to go to KL again.
We also ordered sake and beer that night and total bill was RM738.90. It is definitely a luxurious dinner for 4 pax.

T-201, 3rd Floor
The Gardens
Midvalley City
Lingkaran Syed Putra
59200 Kuala Lumpur

Open daily: 10am - 10pm



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...