On my Birthday

Had sinful dinner v peanut & her husband @ fish&co @ amk hub as celebration for my birthday after work. Had a chat & share our laughters & joy together. But took 1-2 photos to show....



Had a delicious lunch as well today with my boss & supplier. Actually we went to supplier's warehouse early morning to see how they stack up their stocks before they deliver to respective outlets. After the discussion, the supplier treated us Chinese Cuisine- Yan Palace in Chinatown.My Boss kinda in difficult position as she does not wanna own her a favor after the treat. But supplier insists to treat...haha!As for me, i jz keep quiet listen to both conversation. Understand from the supplier that the restaurant is quite famous with their dim sum. Guess what..i had shark fins soup for my lunch. It's not the one we can drink during wedding dinners. It pure geniune shark fins. Wow!It simply nice..Wat a luck huh?hehe**


Oh ya..show u the card that i actually asked my colleague to design to give me as b'day card.haha!
Thanks Richard-the designer & my frens***

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...