Pulau Ubin



It was a cosy Sat morning to sleep longer but my alarm rangs non-stop. 8.30am need to get to Bugis station to meet up with my sis.I had decided to join my sis and her frens to Pulau Ubin one day trip. It was an exhausted one day trip.Get to know many IT ppl and accountant gals. All are Indonesian except my sis, her fren and me. So, we took a ferry to Pulau Ubin @ $2.50/per trip 45mins time.Then rent a bicycle $8 to go around Pulau Ubin. Then the sun getting hotter and i really feel like giving up. Oh gosh...how come can be so tiring to ride under the sun with the ups and down hills..mosquito sucking my sweet blood and give me 5 cents mark on my legs..Luckily i persistent to continue to ride to get the ultimate destination Chek Jawa which is damn far away from the ferry terminal. Took the pictures at Chek Jawa and share v u...

Anyway,let's pictures do the talking..You can see my face is so red and sweats a lot man..Wish can jump into the swimming pool that very moment..haha!

The Journey to the 'last kampung' in Singapore.......>




Approaching the Bicycle Rental shop...We choose our own bicycle before we start our journey to explore------>











Stop a while before we continue our journey to explore after a ride for 45-1 hr plus cycling.I guess...

"

"
V



















Surprised to see the dogs in the village eats coconut? Unbelieveable,rite?






















Our Lunch Treats---->
Here is the bicycle parking. We need to park our bicycle here after a hectic journey of the uphills. We need to walk inside the Chek Jawa....



























Can u see how face my red is?hehe













The Findings:-







Finally the destination. Need to climb this high to take a shot on the peak..It was 4plus in the afternoon and damn hot...



Is it nice? Pictures taken from the peak of the tower -------->
Picture taken at the closed jetty which is apparently for tourist to take pic and view the nature of living....











The groups are resting and enjoying the view...
Randomly choose to upload as there are more which i uploaded at FB. Anyway, jz to share the experience being there..Very unforgettable experience as i never cycle in my whole life until i feel like crying and give up..haha!sound serious ho..anyway, the feeling is damn mixed up because i'm struggling whether to continue when i need to take my bicycle walk all the way up to the Chek Jawa...but in the end i still made it!!Hooray...*claps for me* hehe








Journey back to Singapore Changi Ferry Terminal--------->





THE END....

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...