Reunion v Nut Member

PK was one our my Nuts Family.haha!She was in JB last weekend. She followed her bf back to JB. So, sat after my outings to P. Ubin, rushed back home and she came over my house to stay overnite. Had gals talk for few hrs as i was too exhausted. Whole body pain after the trip..


So, end up the next day, Sun we went to Danga City Mall which is jz opened by 31th Aug. Nothing much there and we stayed there not more than 30mins i guess. Lucky for me as i'm not familiar with JB roads, i managed to find the way to Jusco Tebrau City. So, ended up we had our lunch there and took few shots. After the lunch, we went back to my home and her bf picked her up.


So, in the end we didn't manage to meet up with our peanut,WT. She is busy accompanying her mum to shop and her husband worried about her safety. Stomach getting bigger and really makes her inconvenient to travel a lot..Anyway, sure will get to meet up next time...







We had our lunch at Stonegrill Restaurant, Tebrau City..Same sets

Before

After it's fully cooked

The food is so-so only. The set costs RM29.90 per set. Juz like the concept of the restaurant. But i still prefer having beef steak at western restaurant like Victoria Station in KL. Miss the taste!Yummy..

************************************************

Dun know y this morning woke up my fingers are swollen. i guess because helped my dad do gardening and those plant bugs bite me and got me into this mess. Shit man!So itchy and reddish..Hate my hand no!Argh..the itchness is getting worse when i'm outside under the hot sun.So, need to bear with it..

Oh ya..will be going for training starting tomorrow til friday from 8.30am til 6pm. So,i will be lost touch to the internet for the whole day..Alone tmr. Kinda scary but guess this is life..mm..hope i can gain benefits frm the training.It has been long time since i go for classes..haha!dun know will doze off or not..

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...