Summary of Year 2008

Time to say good bye to Year 2008 and welcome year 2009. I jz finished writting my post but cannot SAVE.Stupid connection... and i have to type again..Argh...

Forgotten what i typed earlier.hehe! Anyway, jz wanna wrap up the year and get an empty box to fill up the memoirs for year 2009..
I would like to express my gratitude to my family and frens who have been such a dear to me. Tolerate with my bad temper, being so care and concern and nice to me..
Guess no need for me to spill out the names. U know who u r and i really appreciate it..
Nothing much on my last day of the year. Half day work and i off to dentist to fix my retainer followed by family doctor visit @ central for the rashes i got non-stop.Hate the itchness and the red spots all over my thigh.. So, i start to wash my clothes and mop the floor once i reached home.
No interesting program for today and my colleagues are surprise. U know y,right?coz they said i'm 'POPULAR' hot person. But too bad NOOOOO...lolz
Had a simple dinner v my housemate & rare guest, Chong Meng. Now playing game in my house while waiting for SSC to bring us some beers to celebrate. Too bad i'm feeling sleepy.I guess it's the medicine effect. Hope i can still be alert when he reaches...
Lastly, Wish Everyone HAPPY NEW YEAR!
New Year, NEW Life, NEW Resolution, NEW DREAM, NEW Determination which can be strong to hold the stand...
Love u all...Muacksss

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...