Everyday i woke up with a different thought in my mind. Lots of issues running through my mind. Sometimes i feel energetic thinking about it but sometimes i just feel demotivated. So contradicting,right? I'm the kind of person who thinks a lot and lots of "WHY" in my mind. Some tend to feel annoyed by the WHY thing whenever i ask weird Qs or something ridiculous at their point.
I had lots of thoughts but actions have not been taken. Guess i'm afraid to take the first step or i too comfortable being like this. Jz the same old me with the routine lifestyle keep on moving since the day i'm out to the society..Everyone surrounding me are constantly changing which includes my self but there is a point that makes me different from them. That is they have the direction to know how to get to their destination but for me...i still hesitating,pondering and still in a blur blur situation. This worrys me a lot. But once a fren told me nobody knows what gonna happen in 5 yrs time or even the next day so y should keep thinking things that unnecessarily..Poison minds always haunt me and i need an antidote for it..Anyone has it??
(I know i need to find it myself and i trying it now. God please guide me!)

2 comments:

p3eng peNg wond3rl@nd said...

dear, your situation is actually same like me... everybody is changing, except me...... i think... ppl ask me to take the first steps... but most of the time, i will be hesitating 'why should i m the one who take the first steps??? i m talking bout certain two-way relationship lar...

but not only on this thing... even if my career, what i really likes to do... i can't find the answer as well... i also dunno how leh...

you and me actually same same... everytime thinking the 'WHY ME' or 'WHY'... no good right... but what else can we do... we can't stop our brain to not think like this...

if god guided u already, let me know how also har... hahahahaha

LeO GaL said...

haha..sama-sama..suddenly feel so emo u know

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...