BAD EXPERIENCE WITH AIRASIA

I'm back to Singapore and back to reality of course. Anyway, i gonna share in this post on my encounter with AIRASIA airline.
Had a very bad experience last weekend which is also my first time encounter such issue and it has ruinned my plans totally...I was supposed to attend my friend wedding lunch on 27th Nov 2009 at KL and my ticket was booked online on 8th May 2009.It was all pre-planned well to make sure i can attend my fren wedding. I booked departure on 27th Nov at 9:05am but the flight was delayed to 2pm without any email notification of the delay flight.
I get to know this once i reached Senai Airport because i was puzzled to see no check-in counter to KL at all. I approached one of the Airasia staff and i was being told about the delay. I was shocked and feel lost. How can that be?I did not received the news at all. As far as i concerned, i only received the email notification of the earlier flight back from KL to JB on 10th Nov 2009.How can that be possible when i do received the notification of the earlier departure from KL to JB but not the delay of notification from JB to KL.


Even though they refund me the amount that i paid in terms on lock up the value that i booked earlier for next flight booking within 3months,i don't think it good enough. The staff also mentioned to me that the value cannot be used for any promotional flight. This is so unfair!!How about the loss that i need to spend the time to travel to the airport and miss my fren wedding???
There are few passengers which has the same flight with me also faced this issue. They was shocked as well.
I really doubt the responsibilities that AIRASIA can provide to the customers...

1 comments:

p3eng peNg wond3rl@nd said...

haiz gal... dun be sad la... we plan again gathering ya...if u coming kl just inform us lo...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...