Life in KL

It has been a week plus since i left Singapore and start my new life in KL. Adjustment needed as the culture, environment & people are totally different. I need to wake up 6 plus am early morning to prepare myself to stuck in the jam and do walking and start alert crossing the roads full of car just to reach to office. My office which i initially thought located next to Masjid jamek station was actually located at Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman. Yeah..it's exactly same name as my uni name. It's located at KL city area where the roads never failed to have moving cars 24 hours.
Anyway, my working time is from 8.45am-5.45pm. I need to walk 15 mins to reach office and i reached office around 8am. Office is locked and i stuck outside the main road waiting for the door to open. We have mamak stall next to our office so there is a best place for many office people had their breakfast, tea break and dinner there. Mamak stall price is not cheap as all.
Working life in bank is not easy also. The stress from management really freaks u out. sales job is not so easy as i thought. I can feel the stress coming and u can't even smile in the office. Ur mind keep thinking where to get leads and sales.
It only 2 weeks and i need to struggle myself to get thru this. I treated this as my downs life as life is either ups or downs. Although down,full of work and relationship problems, i hope the pain and toughness that i need to go thru will eventually paid off.

3 comments:

p3eng peNg wond3rl@nd said...

ya... the food price in kl really quite expensive... at least also 1 meal cost me rm5... == really need to save save save... $$... we ganbatte together lar...

Niu_NIu said...

Gurl, JIayou~~~~

Things will get better and better~~~

LeO GaL said...

Yin Peng: ya lor.i eat mamak everyday and now got sore throat
Michelle: rare vistor. Thanks for ur encouragement

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...