The older you gets...

When you are a teenager, you wish you can grow older (adult) to be on your own legally and do the things at your own way. You have to be like a cindrella to be back home before 12am but not me. I still remember i need to be back home before 11pm. Our parents are very proctective to us especially to daugthers.Partying or clubbing is out of the question." Remember to come home before 11pm. Don't stay up too late" My parents will keep probing and I will feel annoyed with it.And you I are so dying to sneak out of the house and enjoy partying hanging out till wee night.

But for now,I had need to be committed to work and earn my own source of income and hardly go out after work. Secretly i feel that it will be wonderful if i can be alone quietly at home doing things i want to do or just relax doing nothing. Or once in a while have a simple dinner with friends for a chit chat & gathering. Not many maybe 2-3 persons will be just nice so they everyone has 2 ways communications. As older you gets, you tend to have different stages to go through and of course different thinkings and mindsets that ever input in your mind and makes you change. It ever changing that's why we always have this "people change" in the word of mouth. 

Although I am getting older, age is increasing every year, I got the thinking that it's our my advantage as along the way we gain our experiences from what i had done. People learn from mistake.So do i. But along the way, little voice comes into my mind asking myself am i taking the correct path.It always reflect on whether m i in the right track to reach the end destination. We can feel the time passage moving on swiftly if you ever notice it.

Fight your my own worth....

*pic credit to tumblr*

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...