Many things happened recently and my mood is damn lousy. Keep losing temper to u. Thanks for being so patient to me :)

Shall write a brief incidents happen last few days back...

Went to one of the outlet to walkabout last friday. Had a fruitful dinner. Had my favourite Hamachi Shioyaki and broccoli salad. The hamachi is grilled and the fish head taste is simply delicious. So, after the walkabout, took the train back to home to do some packing before I headed back to jb.
******************************************
Sat nite went to have dim sum with my aunt’s family, uncle and grandma at Johor Jaya. Heard that the dim sum is served at nite time. The restaurant starts business at 9pm and I can see their business is doing well. But to me, the food is so so only. Dun really feel that super nice. Plus no appetite to eat also..

Then there is a guy riding bicycle came along selling malted candy. It reminds me during the 90’s at my teenager age, there is an old man walking with a bell at his hand shouting ‘ malted candy!malted candy!’ (in hokkien language) along the housing area at my grandma’s house. Such a sweet memory to refresh back. But tat time the malted candy is only few cents per pc. So hard and sticky when you bite it and the taste like sarsi.haha!It’s enjoyable.

My sis bought 5pkts and we shared among the adults. Chewing and getting sticky touching the candy..haha!Guess what the price now shoot up to RM4/pkt.This big pkt.

My aunt complaint expensive but we think it's ok once in a while..

******************************************
My dad has not been feeling well lately and become worse. So, sat and sun quite busy accompany him to go to clinic, do blood test and x-ray and procedures for admittance to hospital. Meanwhile my mum and sis send Laurel back to KL on sun morning leaving the youngest with me at home. So, both of us went to visit my dad and accompany him. So coincidence the patient next to him is my mum's colleague. The world is so small. My dad stil in hospital and hope he is getting better. Pheumonia is quite dangerous and luckily detected earlier.
Lets have some sharing about pheumonia(which i get from wikipedia):-

Pneumonia is an inflammatory illness of the lung.[1] Frequently, it is described as lung parenchyma/alveolar inflammation and abnormal alveolar filling with fluid. The alveoli are microscopic air-filled sacs in the lungs responsible for absorbing oxygen. Pneumonia can result from a variety of causes, including infection with bacteria, viruses, fungi, or parasites, and chemical or physical injury to the lungs. Its cause may also be officially described as idiopathic—that is, unknown—when infectious causes have been excluded.
Typical symptoms associated with pneumonia include
cough, chest pain, fever, and difficulty in breathing. Diagnostic tools include x-rays and examination of the sputum. Treatment depends on the cause of pneumonia; bacterial pneumonia is treated with antibiotics.
Pneumonia is a common illness which occurs in all age groups, and is a leading cause of death among the elderly and people who are
chronically and terminally ill. Vaccines to prevent certain types of pneumonia are available. The prognosis depends on the type of pneumonia, the appropriate treatment, any complications, and the person's underlying health.

Health is important. Everyone need to take good care of your health. Pray hard for my family and looking better for the year~ Bad luck go away and we will have good luck soon...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...