Thoughts

Had a family gathering throughout the weekend with my family. Completed 6 members with our aunt's family in kt. Had late dinner as we reached KT around 8pm. There was a short jam (20mins) between Saujana til the junction to Kulai. Dun understand y they come up the system.so sienz and worst part i'm driving and the cars keep coming and coming...
Went to Sunplaza to buy ticket but oh gosh..totally sold out during deepavali week. Aargh...i shouldn't dilli dally of my decision and now i can't go... :( So, trying to arrange my time to go.
$$ is so important and i really need to get my head off it.Hope i get to enjoy change of life soon. It's all about myself and all about how shld i manage my life. I shouldn't make my mind to control me and constraint me from thinking too much. I really have this habit since i learn how to think gua..haha!
7th of the mth is always the happy day for me coz it's my pay day!i gonna get my salary tmr. Sound like every mth i'm getting the fixed pay to survive and is it the life i want? I wonder....

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...