Restaurant City


Sorry for not being a consistent blogger who blogs all time as i run out materials to share..So,i really need to think about wat to do next seriously. (which i have been telling myself since helf year ago?). *three lines on my forehead now*
One of the reason that my blog is not updated regularly is because i'm obsessed with this application in Facebook. Been trying to gain more points to upgrade and trade ingredients for my menu. Sound childish right?But it seems like everyone is on with it now.I feel excited when the points going up and up..Too bad earn so much money but cannot buy ingredient also.
Anyway, hope i have nice things to post up soon as i been lagging at home after work with no activities. Awaits for June to come as this month will be filled with memories :)
Oh yeah after attending May wedding, I'm gonna get my ang pow prepared for June wedding. This time i gonna be 'ji mui' as well. Luckily location at JB or else...
Till then...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...