Quick Update

Dun know why since last week until now my thigh and body is full of red spots and itchiness.Made me keep stratching it non-stop. I bet sure many scars and marks left behind after recover. So ugly later. No need to go to beach dy.. :(
Been very hardworking applying the cream everyday and i can see slight improvement as the skin is peeling off a bit.But still...under progress on recovery. Hope i can cure it soon.
H1N1 cases are increasing everyday and I think Singapore is gonna turn to Orange stage and everyone will need to work from home.It's just the matter of time only.Holiday plans are ruined.I wish i'm in Norway now joining MY and the rest for the back pack holiday. Oh gosh!I miss that part.
It's July and i have a new member in my current house now. JF moved in and shared the master bed room with the guys. Basically house getting merrier compared last time because he also back home early after work.hehe!
Dun know wat to update dy. Oh ya i'm going to somewhere this weekend to experience something different which ppl called it TEAM BUILDING?haha!
Perhaps can share it when i back on Sunday provided i have the pics taken :)
Till then...

1 comments:

p3eng peNg wond3rl@nd said...

team building? sometimes nice... advantures.... going where for the team building??? enjoy it ya...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...