F1 night race 2009

27th September is the final day for F1 night race in Singapore. I was lucky enough to join in the fun. Thanks to my landlord who is kind enough to bring me there. It was a sudden decision and I agreed steadily when she invited me. *grins* Rare chance and I won’t buy tickets to go coz it’s too expensive for me. I also not a big heart fans of F1. Just a little exposure and feel the heat there!

Photos taken not much but I’m glad to share here and FB.Our seats are quite strategic and I got very nice views of the sg flyer and also the under construction integrated resorts in front of me. The river view and the commercial buildings as well.

So, there is my photo sharing session…












Random photos of the makan place inside zone 4. There are 4 different zone and we were in Zone 4. The food stalls are those established ones like Subway, Hard rock cafe etc..


The selling price is ridiculous as well. A cup of beer cost $8.00, Chicken Rice $8.00, Fried Hokkien Mee $8.0..Damn exp!!But ppl still queuing very long to purchase. I bet the stalls earn good profits for the 3 days..



I did mentioned tat my seat view is nice right?Tadah...





Singapore flyer view during evening time...



Proof tat i'm there..haha!




My eyes super small here!!















Partial of the crowd..







Walking towards Zone 3-the Padang to see performance before the race begin at 8pm



Those freaking exp stalls..People everywhere...



The performance stage...







One of the performance...



The performance lasts for one hour and we headed back to Zone 4 to see the race. See the crowd!!



Can't capture of the F1 Car as the speed is like 3seconds fast!So i recorded it. Check out the video. Been trying to upload in Fb but fail...



video




The winner is Hamilton Lewis after the 2 hrs race. Then we headed to the Padang again to see Backstreet Boys performance a while before headed back home.


Good experience and exposure!Definitely will go again if i got free tickets next year.Anyone wanna offer?hehe!

1 comments:

JaslyNn said...

So good... Ur landlord so nice... I hope i was there to watch my idol "Backstreet Boy"...

Last year i went for F1 race oso, but too bad, no concert... But it was an unforgettable experience... hee...

Hazel, u really a lucky gal... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...