Updatezz

This is back dated post. It was taken during the week of dragon boat festival. My grandma wrapped dumplings for us and able to satisfy our craving for dumplings. Pictures below taken from iphone.


We had our family 'makan session' at my grandparents house on saturday. My grandma prepared lots of nice foods for us to enjoy.She is a fantastic cook and she cooked delicious yang tau fo but picture below does not show.hehe! Anyway, it was weekend and we had family gathering with grandparents and cousins.It was s short gathering session as most of them were not back.





Ever since started working in singapore, time flies. Knock off when the sky turns dark and had my dinner approximately 8.30pm above and 9pm drama is my companion of the night during weekdays. I was filled up with workload and responsibilities in job. It is a challenging job that requires to manage people and handle tasks and learn to allocate tasks to right person. Although busy with work and not even time to go toilet sometimes, but my mind is filled with tasks rather than thinking negative.At least allow me not to think too much during day time and mind gets tired after work and too tired to think of other things. Perhaps it is another way to escape from thinking?haha...


Weekdays busy with work and once friday arrives, i will bring along my passport and joined the queue and jam back jb. Home sweet home and spend time with family members over the weekend. Mm..i should start to adjust my living style and go out to meet more people. Thinking in progress....


That's all for the updates and next post will be my mum's birthday post :)


Stay tuned~


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...