My Say



Brand new year 2012 and i want to have a section for 'My Say' weekly as i love to do online shopping nowadays. So i decided to have my say in my blog to share with everyone on my own buying experience. All are based on my own experience say.

I came across a deal at ilovedeals.sg.
The deal has already expired quite sometime ago. The link for the deal that i purchased here. S$9.90 is quite a bargain for 1900mAH iphone portable charger.

So i contacted the seller to claim my voucher deal. I remembered it was 6th december when i emailed them. They were very responsive and mailed out the item.

However, 2 weeks later i still haven't receive my parcel and i emailed again to get respond from them. They were friendly and stated that they will post out the item if I still haven't receive the parcel on 23rd December, they will send a replacement to me.

True enough that i still haven't receive my parcel and i emailed them again on 27th December. They received a returned parcel and post out again. This time round, i finally received my iphone portable charger before the end of the year.


Perhaps due to festive season, the mailing process takes much more longer time. However, Knicknacklove is quite patience and even offer for replacement after my respond email.

Finally i got my iphone charger and i can have no worries low batt when i'm out for the whole day. Thanks to Knicknacklove :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...