Last Dose

Photos taken using instagram.

This is my third and the last dose for the cervival cancer injection. I had my last dose around 11.20pm. It cross my mind that I'm already late for the last one and headed towards the clinic. It is lucky enough the clinic is open til midnight and i was the only one in the clinic.

Here is the link to for my first dose post.

Doctor was like " you just knock off? are you sure you are going to have your injection at this hour?". This is my first time having injection late night and doing abnormal things from others.

Good experience though...

Today isn't a good day as the number has become inactive and the reality is eventually still appear. I pray for better things coming along this year...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...