Hi-Beau TEA Party


It was a pleasant Sunday as I was invited as one of the fairies with Clara and Mary Chia for Hi-Beau Tea Party. Awesome party as it is my first time meeting clara who blogs at www.dblchin.com. We were invited to The Cocoon located at Ngee Ann City.



This is the location that we have our tea spa party. Clara and friends prepared the snacks for the party and it was an awesome treat. We are treated like princess. We take turns to do our hand paraffin by Mary Chia.  Clara also prepared the fresh roses for us to make our flower arrangement.

Random photos taken using iPhone. 
Sorry for the output of the result.





My end result


Here is a photo of myself with my very own virgin flower arrangement. 
Love the fragrance smell of the roses.


My second meet up with Silver. Didn't expect she will be there as well. 


Finally a photo with the host, Clara.
 She is a pretty young lady.
She also gave each single ladies a goodie bag towards the end of the event.


Some of the polaroid/ instax photos taken on that day. 
All pretty bloggers and new friends.



I took the photos of the roses since the day I brought back.
 Day by day i see the roses wither gracefully.


Some photos of the withered roses before I end my post.




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...