Nando's Affair

Photo Credit to SingaporeSuperMarketRecipes

Had Nando's for brunch on last Saturday with Peanut. She said she never try Nando's before so here we are at one of the branch at Plaza Singapura. There is an on-going promotion " Fly to London" which ends on 22nd July 2012. And we are eligible to participate with any purchase of chicken meal with drinks in a single receipt.

We ordered 1/4 chicken meal with 2 side orders at our own choice. Both of us ordered mild peri-peri and it's my favourite all time. The meat texture is tender and the skin is crispy. My saliva is drooling while I am typing now.



Date of the morning session. 
We have not met for 6 months and due to my hectic schedule in life. I feel bad keep postponing the dates. Basically i postpone many dates due to my hectic workload. Arggh...miss the life i had in previous job. 

Neverthless it keeps me busy whole day and don't even have time to be emo again. 
It was a pleasant brunch date as we update on each other life daily and plans ahead. I am happy for her as she is going to break through a new path soon. 

Hopefully everything goes smoothly for her!




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...